SleepPro™ 3000 Wristwatch Recording System
Catalog # VS775
Accutest® SleepPro™ 3000 uses unique and patented technology for continuous recording of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate in clinical, ambulatory and sleep related settings.
- Ideal for overnight recording and pre-screening of sleep breathing disorders such as OSA.
- Readings are displayed and stored in a wristwatch unit comfortably placed on the patient’s wrist.
- Proprietary technology eliminates problems typically associated with motion artifacts, ensuring accurate and reliable readings.
- Designed to utilize very low power for extended usage, eliminating the need for frequent battery replacement.
- Conveniently downloads stored readings to a computer via a USB link.
- Easy to use. Patient simply places sensor on his or her finger.
- Portable, compact and lightweight.
- Available software provides detailed reports and graphic display of data.
Detailed Reports include:
- Pulse rate
- O2 Desaturation Index
- SpO2 Distribution
- Motion Summary
- Desaturation Duration
Effective Measuring Range:
- Saturation 40 to 99%
- Heart rate 40 to 250 bpm
- Resolution 1 digit
- Storage capacity 8 to 80 hours
- Selectable sample rate 1,2,5 and 10
Accurate (incl. motion artifacts and low perfusion)
- Saturation (70%-99%) ± 2% or ± 3 digits
- Heart rate ±3% or ± 3 digits
- Saturation 2 characters
- Heart rate 3 characters
- Signal indications Sensor ‘OFF’ & ‘Weak Signal’/Flashing heart icon
- Battery indicator Full power, 1/3 and near empty
Extended Battery Life
- Battery life 100 hours (continuous)
- Power requirements 3.6V Lithium battery, ½ AA size
Compact and Lightweight
- Overall dimensions 2.68" x 1.65" x 0.87" (64 x 42 x 22mm)
- Weight 2oz (55g) incl. battery
- Storage temperature -4° to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)
- Operating temperature 39° to 107° F (4° to 42° C)
- Humidity Up to 95%, non-condensing
Click here for a PDF of the product brochure